I had an odd dream this morning... Matthew Fox was a doctor (sound familiar?) and he was part of a group of refugees fleeing a nuclear attack. Eventually they set up a city between the ocean and a cliff, and they started building a castle. (Although the location changed a bit as the dream continued. A hospital/research center was at the top of the hill.)
A siege was coming next...
There was a girl that he helped heal (but not fully) and she fell in love with him, while he was interested in someone else. I didn't think my dreams could be that dramatic, but too much tv-watching in the past again?
He disappeared from the dream a while before I woke up. At least there weren't any zombies walking around.
Some cast photos for the next season of Lost.
matthew fox audition tape
Lost - Audition Tapes (Daniel Dae Kim)
No comments:
Post a Comment