
Ignatius Zakka I Iwas, Patriarch of Antioch and All the East supreme and Head of the Universal Syrian Orthodox church attends an Orthodox Easter service at the church in Damascus April 19, 2009. (Reuters)

Syrian Orthodox Patriarch Zaka Iwas I delivers a sermon during a mass held at the Syrian Orthodox Church, Sunday, April 19, 2009, in Damascus, Syria to celebrate Easter according to the Orthodox calendar.
Patriarch Mor Ignatius Zakka I Iwas
Ignatius Zakka I Iwas - Everything on Ignatius Zakka I Iwas
Syrian Orthodox Church
Patriarch H.H.Ignatius Zakka I Iwas

Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and the whole East Ignatius Hazim IV prays during an Orthodox Easter service at a church in Damascus April 19, 2009. (Reuters)


Orthodox Patriarch of Antioch and the whole East Ignatius Hazim IV (C) prays during an Orthodox Easter service at a church in Damascus April 19,2009. (Reuters)
Ignatius IV (Hazim) of Antioch - OrthodoxWiki
Introduction to the Faculty of Theology - University of Balamand
Greek Orthodox Church Of Antioch And All The East
Patriarch Ignatius IV Visit US October 28 2008
Church of Antioch - OrthodoxWiki
No comments:
Post a Comment