
Zenit: Discalced Carmelites Elect New Superior General (source of the icon of St. Teresa of Avila; source of the icon of St. John of the Cross).
I can't find a photo of Fr. Saverio Cannistrà of the Sacred Heart. Not so surprising. I don't think the Carmelite monks of Wyoming are officially associated with the Discalced Carmelites yet. (Or if they want to be?) iirc, the Lake Elmo hermits are associated with O.Carm. (But there is also a house of OCD nuns in Lake Elmo as well? Not that the two houses are necessarily affiliated with one another, I'm just wondering if there is a connection.)
Related links:
Web oficial de la Casa General de los Carmelitas Descalzos, OCD
Discalced Carmelite Nuns, Piedmont, OK
Discalced Carmelites
Discalced Carmelite Friars of the Province of Saint Joseph
Byzantine Discalced Carmelites
OCARM-OCD Web Portal
Carmelite Institute - Newsletter
Carmelites O.Carm
Carmelite General Commissariat of Blessed Titus Brandsma
Welcome to Carmelite Friars, Vocation Web Page
No comments:
Post a Comment