I couldn't access blogs on blogger while I was at home--not sure if it was because of the slow connection or something related to the computer. Lots of good stuff I missed.
At NLM, excerpts from Laszlo Dobszay's discussion of the reform of the Roman office.
The complete essay.
Waiting for the discussion at Small is Still Beautiful to really pick up...
6 comments:
Welcome home, PB! You got a mention in my last article. By the way, my birthday is coming up and we (Philosopher, you, Fujian Girl, Boston Girl and Volker 2) should all go out. I'm buying the first drink.
Welcome home, PB! You got a mention in my last article. By the way, my birthday is coming up and we (Philosopher, you, Fujian Girl, Boston Girl and Volker 2) should all go out. I'm buying the first drink.
Welcome home, PB! You got a mention in my last article. By the way, my birthday is coming up and we (Philosopher, you, Fujian Girl, Boston Girl and Volker 2) should all go out. I'm buying the first drink.
Welcome home, PB! You got a mention in my last article. By the way, my birthday is coming up and we (Philosopher, you, Fujian Girl, Boston Girl and Volker 2) should all go out. I'm buying the first drink.
Welcome home, PB! You got a mention in my last article. By the way, my birthday is coming up and we (Philosopher, you, Fujian Girl, Boston Girl and Volker 2) should all go out. I'm buying the first drink.
Welcome home, PB! You got a mention in my last article. By the way, my birthday is coming up and we (Philosopher, you, Fujian Girl, Boston Girl and Volker 2) should all go out. I'm buying the first drink.
Post a Comment