King Lear Cast Revealed: Keira Knightley, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sir ...
Here's another fan vid for S&S 2008--Marianne & Elinor: Sisters in Love



I prefer Hattie Morahan and Charity Wakefield over KK--and they both have good posture in the adaptation, as far as I remember. haha.
Jane Austen Today: Sense & Sensibility: The Female Actors

We’re just wild about Hattie Morahan
My Secret Life: Hattie Morahan, Actress, 29
Interview: Hattie Morahan - TV - AOL Entertainment

Charity Wakefield Interview
Once upon a time... - Telegraph Once upon a time... - Telegraph
3 comments:
I hope your use of "KK" in this post is referring to Keira Knightly (though I don't approve of this close association between that actress and me) instead of a thinly veiled attempt to smear the good name of your baby sister.
Of course it's a reference to Keira Knightley...
haha.
I never could really get into Anthony Hopkins, let alone seeing him as King Lear. I can't think of anyone other than Morgan Freeman at the moment.
They should have cast Naomi Watts as Cordelia, I think she has the right mix of naivete and crazy. None will ever be as good as Diana Rigg as Regan, of course.
Post a Comment