Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Richard Sharpe

When I first watched Sharpe, I didn't like the series that much because I thought the scale was wrong and some of the battle sequences looked too fake. But maybe it is time for me to try watching it again. I haven't read any of the novels; I believe Pete Takeshi has, since he recommends them.

official website for the Sharpe films
Sharpe's Challenge, the Cast
The Sharpe Appreciation Society
Richard Sharpe played by Sean Bean
Interview | Bernard Cornwell
Author Bernard Cornwell interviewed by Christopher Seufert
Author Interview with Bernard Cornwell from HarperCollins Publishers
YouTube - Bernard Cornwell Part 1of6

Hmm... I'm interested in Sharpe Cut.

YouTube: "Sharpe Tribute", Battle of Talavera from "Sharpe's Eagle", John Tams - Over the hills and far away (feat . Sean Bean), Sharpe's Teresa


Paul McGann was originally supposed to play Sharpe, but was injured in an accident a couple of days into filming.




More on Sean Bean:
THE MIGHTY BEAN | SEAN BEAN, Sheffield's Best !
BeanBox | a Sean Bean fansite | got Bean?
Sean Bean Online
SeanBeanpix

Sean Bean interview on Henry VIII, part 1
Sean Bean interview on Henry VIII, part 2

Related:

95th (Rifle) Regiment of Foot - The Official Web Site
YouTube - 95th Rifles - Firepower Museum (more from ADPaylor)

95th Rifles - A Regency Promenade


Melbourne Medieval Fayre and Tourney MMFAT® Official Website

MMFAT 2007 95th Rifles


Rifle Brigade (Prince Consort's Own)
The Lordz Site - Mods for the Total War Series

No comments: