Went to Bombay Garden tonight for dinner with KK and her husband. The dinner menu isn't different from the lunch menu, as far as I can tell. If I had any new complaints it would be that the food was somewhat cold. And the nan had a sour taste--too much yogurt? Or just bad yogurt? KK and PS brought their camera with them so I was able to see the photos they took of everyone, including the nieces, during the Disney cruise. Niece #2 is growing up fast! Pretty soon she will be able to recognize the pope. haha. She seems to be even more mischievous than niece #1. KK told me that today niece #2 was playing under the chair, and my mom told her that she had to get out from under there, otherwise she would hit her head. Apparently the niece raised her head, almost to the seat, but not quite, and then smiled and laughed at her popo. Trouble-maker. She also knows how to stand up for herself against her older sister, and enjoyed eating the escargot on the cruise ship.
I don't think I'll be going back to Bombay Garden any time soon. And I definitely have to stop drinking soda from fountain machines/dispensers. It really bothers me in a way that canned soda doesn't.
Cinderella and Belle on the cruise ship looked attractive. (I think all the 'princesses' are on the ship.) Perhaps Sarge should go on the Disney cruise instead of the Ave Maria singles cruise--no PR princesses, but there are Disney princesses. hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment