Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Sitting through the first Nor'easter

of the season, and while I can hear the crackling of the snow doing something (accumulating on the roof?), and I see the snow falling outside, the day won't be that much different for me, since I will be spending it indoors... no Valentine's Day plans for me, since I am still looking for a Mamabear as Miss Huen puts it. The Lady Downstairs was supposed to be throwing an anti-Valentine's Day party, but I don't know if that will come to be, especially with the snow falling outside. The President gave a televised news conference this morning, pre-empting The View. It seems to be on the surge and Iraq, but there isn't much that he could say that would persuade me that the surge is the wise course of action. So, I have tuned him out.

on Nor'easters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the party is cancelled, but I still have chocolate! And I got a valentine over the internet. Yay! Yay! And it is in, like, Europen, so it is totally romantic and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Oh, like I totally meant European. How are you going to find a Mama Bear by lurking in your room all the time? You should go to the Harvard students' Mass and pick up European Harvard girls.

papabear said...

That's a no to Harvard women for me. It would be better to go to Wisconsin or Virginia.