Info about the Iron Man movie, plus an interview with Robert Downey, Jr. Will he grow a moustache for the role?
For his part, Downey has said he lobbied hard for the role, including packing on muscle and growing a goatee like the comic book character has.
The cast is presumed to be in it for the long haul, so there may be an appearance of the War Machine in a sequel:
During a recent visit to the production offices of Iron Man, Ain't It Cool News was able to confirm that all of the actors are assigned to a three-picture deal and that Terrence Howard will indeed become War Machine in a later installment.Some Iron Man art; if Marvel Movies can pull this off, I think it could compete with Spiderman in box office draw. Website
Video Interviews: Breach
Will anyone be watching the interviews? I'd like to hear the cast discuss Robert Hanssen's Catholicism and Opus Dei connection.
News about the Dark Tower adaptation. I don't suppose this adaptation of a Stephen King work has your interest, Pete Takeshi?
There will be a Mummy 3. Why? I doubt they'll try to release it at the same time as Indy 4 (May 22, 2008)--the Wachowski Brothers are doing a live-action version of Speed Racer (May 23, 2008). No news about cast selections yet; will my brother-in-law see the movie? There will also be a Toy Story 3.
Stills from Luc Besson's Angel-A. 300. Who's going to see The Hills Have Eyes 2 (trailer)?
No comments:
Post a Comment