Sunday, July 23, 2006
Report from Notre Dame
Things are going well here, I am planning on getting several participants to sign their books for me. I arrived yesterday and was picked up by my sister KK, her boyfriend and the New Scott. We headed to Famous Dave's BBQ for lunch (no wonder the name sounded familiar, there are franchises in AZ). Then we returned back to Notre Dame so I could check into the dormitory where I am staying during the Institute. Then we went to the bookstore so I could pick up the big M[a]c's autobiography and so other items, with a discount thanks to my sister's TA discount card. Afterwards, I hung out with the New Scot on campus, and checked out some of the sites while we took a walk. I got a chance to ride his bike; I'll post some pikes of his book with the old-fashioned handlebar when I get back to Boston. He went to a baseball game and dropped me off at the house of my sister's bf, where we had dinner. The sausage burgers were good, but I must admit that I am getting a bit tired of sausage, having eaten so much of it in the past week. We caught part of the Miami Vice special on NBC--while some of it was ok, a lot was really outdated. It's too bad Robbery Homicide Division didn't last longer on CBS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi PB. Tell New Scot I said hi and asked how things were going with die Kollegin von seine Schwester.
Post a Comment