The Departed interviews
Serenity sequel squashed
Tideland trailer
Interview with Helen Mirren and James Cromwell about The Queen
From the interview:
Q: Where were you when you heard Princess Diana died?Bravo! One wonders if someone, say Elton John, protests a little bit too much even now about the reaction of the Royal Family.
Mirren: I think I was in America. ... It was horrible. I was quite relieved to not be in Britain at that time because what happened in those two weeks, to me, was disturbing.
Q: What was disturbing? The public reaction?
Mirren: The public reaction was weird to me.
Q: Do you think they overreacted to her death?
Mirren: I can't say that. It all became about them. It became about them. It appeared to be about her but it was about them. It was weird. I was really very glad not to be there. It was kind of a circus. Like the carnival coming to town. And it was a carnival of death and a sort of carnival of grief but a carnival nonetheless.
news about a WarGames sequel
No comments:
Post a Comment