One of my dreams last night was a take on Master and Commander; as usual, there was a lot of weird stuff happening as well--for example, we were looking for a ship's surgeon and interviewing female candidates, including a psychiatrist. I won't say whose shoes I was filling from time to time... but it was nice to take a walk on the pier. Alas, no battles at sea.
There was an odd bit where I switched back and forth? from being on the ship during a storm and being in a studio where the cgi was being created for the scene. haha.
After I woke up, I tried to get back into the dream, but it faded away.
I still hope they will make a sequel...
wallpaper
the movie's website
yahoo stills
The Gunroom of HMSSurprise.org
Patrick O'Brian
The World of Patrick O'Brian: Home Page
The Patrick O'Brian Compendium
Patrick O'Brian Web Resources
Don't Give Up the Ship, by Terry Teachout
No comments:
Post a Comment