Anyone who thinks this means I support Labour needs his head examined. I also urge people to boycott the BNP, which one contributor maintains -ridiculously - is not a racialist party. Oh yes it is. Its constitution specifically excludes certain people from membership, on a blatantly racial basis this is one of the many reasons why I despise the BNP, and why anyone who tells you that I sympathise with it (as I have seen claimed on some sites) is lying.source
A party obviously meant to represent the BNP was featured in an episode of Spooks; how far is such a depiction from reality? Or is it just the PC BBC getting some punches in?
The BNP's website. Their membership policy:
Membership of the British National Party is open to those of British or kindred European ethnic descent. While we welcome contact and co-operation with nationalists and patriots of other races, and with the many non-whites who also oppose enforced multi-racialism, we ask them to respect our right to an organisation of our own, for our own, as we respect and applaud their measures to organise themselves in like fashion.That's too bad--they should understand that culture is not limited to color or nationality, as the Chinese understood... the literati could accept foreign dynasties in so far as those dynasties adopted Chinese culture.
While the BNP has a clue about peak oil, they apparently have no idea about making a peaceful transition towards relocalization.
No comments:
Post a Comment