Jushifruiti introduced me to this singer/songwriter from New Zealand. I just learned that she's half-Chinese. According to wiki, she announced on her myspace that she's pregant. I don't think she's married. All these singers having children out of wedlock... Charlotte Church is pregnant by her boyfriend (I don't know if they will be getting married), Michelle Branch... who else? Gwen Stefani?
Is this why jushifruiti was asking me about bik? haha
Regarding the pronunciation of "Bic": "'You say it Bec, rather than Bic,' explains New Zealand singer-songwriter Bic Runga. 'It's Chinese, it's a strange vowel sound which doesn't seem to translate in Australia. It means the colour of jade, which I suppose is just green.'" — "Bic from the brink" by Alexa Moses, The Sydney Morning Herald, September 13, 2002
Her website and myspace; fansite
Her newest album is Birds.
Drive
Drive, Live in London
Sway
Sway, Live in London
Sway, Wedgewood Rooms
Listening for the Weather
Bic Runga - Get Some Sleep (live)
Bic Runga - The Be All And End All
"Ne Me Quitte Pas" - Bic Runga cover, Live in London
more videos
1 comment:
Wow! She is way more talented than Britney Spears. I liked the song.
Post a Comment