So will this be the .45 caliber pistol to beat? I'm favoring it over the USP, but mainly because of aesthetics. Sarge, think you'll make a trade once it is on the market? The S&W M&P45 doesn't look as good as the M&P40.
Military Photos thread (photos show the previous prototypes, I believe)
Defense Review
HK-Blackwater International Training Services Demo and Open HouseOctober 23. 2006
PDF files:
A First Look At Heckler & Koch's New HK45
Two New Heckler & Kock's HK45s
HK 416 5.56mm
The HK417 has the same basic design as the 416 but for the 7.62 mm round, with some additional features. No wonder people prefer it to the M1A. If I had to pick a 5.56 mm carbine; too bad it's not available for civilians, though it should be for LE. If Heckler and Koch end up having the best carbine and .45 on the market for LE and the military, what will that say about American gun manufacturers?
This is a great poster.
No comments:
Post a Comment