Monday, June 18, 2007

Man versus Wild

Show on the Discovery channel.

Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls the new Series on The Discovery Channel

The star of the show:
Bear Grylls International Speaker Best selling Author ...
Bear's Blog
Bear Grylls Photos - Bear Grylls News - Bear Grylls Information

'Man vs. Wild' host Grylls lives to tell about it - USATODAY.com
Orlando Sentinel - Discovery's "Man Vs. Wild" gives dramatic ...
LES STROUD VS. BEAR GRYLLS - Topic Powered by eve community

I caught a couple of episodes on Sunday, while I was waiting at the hotel for a shuttle ride to the airport. (I was thinking of taking a photo of the hotel, but didn't get a chance to... a lot of wedding receptions are held there. There was a wedding reception involving Indians on Sunday--I don't know if the reception itself was Indian or not, but there were plenty of guests wearing traditional Indian clothing.)

Anyway, the show is interesting, but I wonder if most of the audience consists of lazy couch potatoes like me who probably won't find themselves in any of the situations presented on the show. Lots of good informative stuff on the show, as far as I can tell.

He should write a survival book.

No comments: