From AICN: Billie Piper Set For Three More WHOs!!
Edit: Do we really need more drama for Doctor Who? Me, I don't really care to see a lovelorn Doctor find some happiness or at least closure--perhaps RTD thinks that a more "human" Doctor is a better Doctor, but give me the old celibate Doctor any time of the day. (Some may want to quibble about Romana and the time she spent with the Doctor, or imagine some sort of erotic tension between the Doctor and some of his female companions, lurking under the surface of things... but this is how I see classic Who.)
2 comments:
HOORAY! Thanks for the news, PB! You've made my day. Whoo-hoo!
You do have a point about celibacy. After all, the man isn't human. He's a two-hearted six hundred year old (?) time lord. It seems perfectly reasonable that he wouldn't be having love affairs with human women. The beauty of the Rose situation was its novelty. And I think Davies should have left it at that. The Tenth Doctor does have lovely big expressive eyes, but his tendency to google lovingly at women all over the place has gotten old.
Post a Comment