Or good timing?
Although I had done searches at Catholic Jobs before, I did not notice this one--or maybe it was posted after my last search. The position of principal is available at a certain school in Sacramento. It does require 2 to 5 years of experience, but even if that is the case I would think about making contact to see what sort of candidate they would be willing to consider. But at this point in time, this position would not be my number one choice. Maybe it should be, but I think I'll continue working on the main back-up plan. If my first choice doesn't work out, then I would look at teaching jobs and such... but I won't know that I should be considering the alternatives until it is clear that the first choice isn't right for me...
So tonight... I need to take a walk.
As for the particulars... I would consider moving to Sacramento, but would the pay be sufficient for a layman seeking to provide for a family? Probably, but everyone would have to be willing to do without a lot. There are some Catholic women willing to sacrifice, but there aren't many.
No comments:
Post a Comment