Last night we had difficulty deciding on a restaurant. We ultimately decided to try MC Skewer (Yelp), which replaced a Todai. The restaurant just had its grand opening, and it turned out to be better than I expected, both the sushi and the churrasco. Will it be able to maintain its quality? (I would recommend staying away from the hot foods section--that tasted like the similar fare at Todai and wasn't really appetizing. The teriyaki chicken reminded me more of ham than chicken.) There was no imitation crab meat in the sushi, as far as I can tell. Sushi can be quite filling because of the rice, though--a money-maker for buffet operators?
Is the meat supposed to be so salty? I'm not sure if all that salt really enhanced the taste of the meat. MC Skewer does not feature the Brazilian salsa one would normally find at a churrascaria. There is some sort of oil with garlic instead.
$20 for dinner Monday to Thursday. Inexpensive for a Brazilian steakhouse.
Sarge visited a Brazillian BBQ this past week--was it Estância Churrascaria? Or Fogo de Chão?
No comments:
Post a Comment