Now it’s not that I’m against truly good people going into politics. I’ve cast my ballot more than once in senatorial races for Peg Luksik, who has been our Constitution Party candidate in Pennsylvania. Peg is a devout Catholic, who hails from Alabama, and the mother of six children, including five strapping sons. She is the paradigmatic Earth Mother and has steadfastly opposed abortion.But there is more to her politics than her unfeigned domesticity: Peg Luksik advocates a “family-centered society” based on independent communities and freed from the grip of the multicultural-managerial state. The main reasons I’m for Peg is that I’m entirely in agreement with her understanding of the need for limited, constitutional government. And I endorse her communal conception of American society and her corresponding repugnance for government agencies and meddlesome judges controlling and recoding our social and cultural attitudes.
Peg Luksik for Senate
No comments:
Post a Comment