National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States and the report(pdf)
Will the skeptics and truthers ever find satisfaction in their lifetimes? Dr. Fleming writes:
The “fact” is, the “truth” is, we have published columns on this subject by Paul Craig Roberts, who has become a regular contributor to Chronicles. Whether he is right or wrong, I have no way of knowing. Even if I spent the rest of my life on this subject, I would probably never know enough to make a conclusive statement. And I don’t really care.
Let us suppose there was a conspiracy, involving either the Bush administration or Israel or both. What does this tell me about politicians in Washington and Tel Aviv? That they are willing to kill large numbers of people in order to gain and hold power and/or do what they want to do? What a revelation. 911 is a pretty small drop compared with the rivers of innocent blood that has been shed in recent decades. If Bush-Cheney did arrange this, it is small potatoes compared with the Iraqis and Afghans they have killed.
No comments:
Post a Comment