The description can be summed up simply as neutering.
How many of the men in academia could be called emasculated sheep? (Especially the radicals who seek to overturn traditional culture and Christianity?) They may rely on the power of numbers to bully, but if they had no support, what honor and courage could they show in confronting those they take to be their enemies?
If society were to become fragmented, traditional culture may not prevail in most places -- I suspect that barbarism would, but liberalism would be stomped to death in the chaos and savagery, because it promotes a degraded society and does not have the resources to ensure its survival in the face of grave threats. (Historically, liberalism may have had good fortune by being attached to the rise of the nation-state and the centralization of power, but because it destroys the character of the people it cannot survive long without a strong state.)
I have to say that recently I've been thinking about starting up writing again, once I finish taking care of some things here. I have nothing positive to say about academia, but the topic is worthy of being written, especially as a response to liberalism and false Christianity.
No comments:
Post a Comment