Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill (front R) and Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew (front L) walk during a ceremony in central Moscow on May 24, 2010, while celebrating the Holiday of St. Cyril and Methodius, the creators of Cyrillic alphabet and symbols of Slav culture. (Getty/Daylife)
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, right, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople, left, and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill tour the Kremlin during a meeting in Moscow, Tuesday, May 25, 2010. (AP/Daylife)
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople, left, Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill, right, and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, center in background, tour the Kremlin in Moscow, Tuesday, May 25, 2010. (AP/Daylife)
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev (C) Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I (R) and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill (L) stand on the roof of a building at the Kremlin in Moscow on May 25, 2010. Patriarch Bartholomew I is on a visit to Moscow expected to last several days. (Getty/Daylife)
Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, center, Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople, left, and Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill, right, tour the Kremlin in Moscow, Tuesday, May 25, 2010. (AP/Daylife)
And in America, a photoessay on Kintsvisi monastery. What does the editor of America think of Orthodox teaching, though?
No comments:
Post a Comment