Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Art of the Dynamic Shotgun Trailer - Magpul Dynamics



Magpul Dynamics DVDs

Sarge's shotgun should be arriving tomorrow.

Some men may not have the funds to purchase a firearm or take classes in self-defense or the time for those classes. But what of those men who simply abdicate their responsibility to know how to defend themselves and those close to them, believing that calling 911 will suffice? I think such men would deserve the opprobrium they'd receive from men who take this responsibility seriously. (I won't even comment on those Catholic pacificists who think that it is noble and holy to lave their families to the mercy of their attackers. Or those who would wish to see the general populace disarmed.)

Can such men be entrusted with the defense of the commonwealth, when they won't even prepare themselves to defend their families? At the moment, I hardly see any reason to collaborate with such men or to be in community with them. Have European and Uhmerican men become so effete?

No comments: