Looks like Professor Deneen's
short post on distributism has been deleted. Not sure if it was because of the charge of anti-semitism implied by a certain PoMoCon against the author of a different essay and subsequent comments, or because of the accused's response, if there was one.
4 comments:
I emailed their site manager who said the link was working fine. I asked John Medaille today who said the same thing. I know people in Australia and the UK can't access it.
Hrm, I just checked and it's still gone.
You're in the US 'papabear' so I think we can officially say - it's all a bit sus.
I'd be sad if they had to delete it because of T.Kozinski's strange attitude to Israel. He's pretty good, wonder if a bit of 'crushing of spirit' mightn't be needed though.
We need him.
P.s. I'd be crushed a bit myself if Rachel and John Medaille weren't willing to give me a straight answer.
Post a Comment