It's website. FB. Something I'd attend if I were living in the area - Byzantine Vespers and Church Tour at Holy Transfiguration Church.
Now a piece by David Clayton at NLM: The Institute of Catholic Culture - An Organisational Model for the New Evangelisation
Praise be to God if this is a model that can be successfully used elsewhere, but I'm skeptical about whether it is financially feasible or if it can be carried out in an area without a substantial Catholic academic presence (in the case of the ICC, Christendom College). How can the wealth of the American Church (the wealth of the laity, that is) be that different from their non-Catholic counterparts, i.e. on a precarious foundation?
via Christendom College:
Also...
This just seems like a bad decision: Vatican to work with Apple, iTunes to produce e-books
Can't have monks making copies of those books if there is no power source for the device.
No comments:
Post a Comment