Thursday, November 28, 2013

Details Interview with Christian Bale

The Transformer: Christian Bale

Regarding his character in Out of the Furnace (FB):

DETAILS: For a Brit, you play a lot of Americans.
Christian Bale: I'm English, but America has been my home for half my life now, and I see Russell, for example, as someone who isn't represented very much: good old America at its peak. Someone who stays and is loyal and has to endure and take care, who is really having to take a look at his priorities and his loved ones and his loved town. And that's a very important part of it—the loved town. I've never had that. I've always moved around a lot, so I'm jealous when I see people who have an attachment to a place.



Variety: Christian Bale: Reluctant Movie Star Talks ‘Furnace,’ ‘Hustle’
'Out of the Furnace': Christian Bale on loving enough to let go

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/moviesnow/la-et-mn-out-of-the-furnace-envelope-screening-series-christian-bale-bridge-scene-20131127,0,3850498.story#ixzz2lyEUHr5b

Details interview from 2008 - Bonus Photos

Related:
Ridley Scott’s Moses movie will be “shocking”, says Bale - Hitfix

No comments: