Friday, June 23, 2006

It's raining...

again. I was planning on going to campus this afternoon, but I've decided to put that trip off until tomorrow morning. Last night I was considering attending a SoHip concert--Cut Circle was performing some polyphony, but I decided not to, since I had to do some work for the application for U. of St. Thomas. Today I received a call from the chair to schedule an appointment; the interview will be on Monday, so this weekend I will be preparing for the interview. "We'll see how it goes." Maybe I'll be able to attend the last SoHip concert of the season. Too bad I'll probably be going by myself, since almost everyone who might be interested is out of town.

Turns out there is a schedule of early music events for New England. This month's.

My brother-in-law's grandmother passed away this week. Please keep her in your prayers. Thanks!

Hrm, I guess I won't be talking to the niece any more on the phone, she likes listening too much haha...

No comments: