Sunday, April 01, 2007

Tea ceremony

Holymtn.com
Chinese tea ceremony
Japanese tea ceremony

Foodie's Corner
Tea Arts blog

Chinese Tea Ceremony
wiki: Chinese tea culture; gongfu tea ceremony
Simply Recipes (includes photos!)
Gong Fu Cha (illustrated)
Tea Hub - Tea Ceremony , award winning tea ceremony from JinYuXuan
People's Daily Online -- Folk tea ceremony
Traditional Chinese tea ceremony
Chinese Tea Ceremony
Chinese tea culture
UK Tea Council
Eastern tea
Wedding:
Tea ceremony photo - Kah Kit Yoong & Winnie Ho photos at pbase.com
Stickam - Minh & Ming Chinese Tea Ceremony

Green Tea, White Tea History
Green Tea.com
Floating Leaves Tea (Seattle)

Japanese Tea Ceremony
Sado/Chado - Tea Ceremony
Japanese Tea Ceremony (Chado) for Peace and Inner Tranquility by ...
History of Teapots - Chado: Adoration of the Everyday
Tea Ceremony - TeaHyakka Magazine- The Encyclopedia of Japanese ...
Japanese Culture/The Way/Tea ceremony
The Book of Tea by Kakuzo Okakura
EasternTea: Tea Ceremony
tanzhe si (tanzhe temple), japanese tea ceremony pictures from ...
Plutschow - Japanese Tea Ceremony
Japanese Tea Ceremony
Chanoyu
A Photo a Day
Japanese Tea Ceremony - Japan pictures
Photokyo
Welcome to MIT Japanese Tea Ceremony
FrontPage - Chado Encyclopedia
TEA CEREMONY
Complete Japanese Tea Ceremony - CHADO : THE WAY OF TEA - tribe.net
Zen-Taoist Aspects of the Japanese Tea Ceremony

Korean tea ceremony (wiki)
Korean Tea: The Korean Way of Tea
Tea and the Tea Ceremony
Honolulu Star-Bulletin Features /2005/01/13/
Korean Tea Ceremony
Korean tea pages
Tea Ceremony project
photo
Korean-Arts Celadon Tea Ware - Steeping Green Tea
Korean cuppa: It?s a truly different sip- Hindustan Times

I'm not really a tea-drinker, though it's a habit I would like to acquire (however, in an age of peak oil, perhaps it really is a luxury that I can do without). Learning to do some form of the tea ceremony would enhance the entertaining of guests. My mom and KK are tea drinkers--I still have a bag of jasmine pearls that is unopened. I also have two bags of green tea plus some tea that Fujian Gal gave me that I have not yet used. Perhaps tonight I will drink some tea...

No comments: