This is a very old joke. I've seen variations on it before, although not QUITE so blatant. However, the guy is just an anonymous priest (not Jesus or a saint), so it's not that big a deal. (I'd like to see such an ad with an imam. Now THAT would be new and funny.) The one thing that did bother me was the blessing-with-the-Coke-can-condensation. Wahhh---? I have never seen the Sign of the Cross in an advertisement before.
1 comment:
This is a very old joke. I've seen variations on it before, although not QUITE so blatant. However, the guy is just an anonymous priest (not Jesus or a saint), so it's not that big a deal. (I'd like to see such an ad with an imam. Now THAT would be new and funny.) The one thing that did bother me was the blessing-with-the-Coke-can-condensation. Wahhh---? I have never seen the Sign of the Cross in an advertisement before.
Post a Comment