If you're going to lead a cavalry charge, it is indeed a good idea to have long red hair.
It looks like poor old Mary, Queen of Scots is having her head chopped off. I hope there won't be any demonizing of Catholics in THIS film. I don't like what they did to St. Edmund Campion in the last one.
Thank God the Spanish Armada was defeated or we would be speaking Spanish and living in squalor. Spain really did a fine job with it's colonies in Latin America.
4 comments:
If you're going to lead a cavalry charge, it is indeed a good idea to have long red hair.
It looks like poor old Mary, Queen of Scots is having her head chopped off. I hope there won't be any demonizing of Catholics in THIS film. I don't like what they did to St. Edmund Campion in the last one.
Alas, the movie deals with the Spanish Armada, and no doubt will have something to say about the pope as well.
Thank God the Spanish Armada was defeated or we would be speaking Spanish and living in squalor. Spain really did a fine job with it's colonies in Latin America.
Not all the Spanish colonies ended up in "squalor." Spain can be credited for spreading the faith.
Post a Comment