Friday, April 04, 2008

JM has been giving a little salute the past two days, I don't know who taught her to do that, or why she is doing it, but she is being a cute 2nd grader. I wonder where all the kids are from 10 years ago... Alicia, Ingrid, Adrianna, David and Marisol, and the others.

One of the boys forgot to bring his inhaler to school today and he had two asthma attacks--he didn't tell me about the first one, even though he was starting to have it right before P.E. But apparently that didn't last too long. The other one started afterschool, and he couldn't walk, he was bent over, trying to breathe. I was going to carry him to the office, but that didn't seem to help his breathing. Fortunately, his father came with his inhaler. Kids!

Apparently Ms. N- told [some of] her kids that I was doing graduate studies to become a doctor, so three of them walked up to me and said "Dr. ----" and laughed. They thought it was impressive and funny at the same time. Kids!

No comments: