R made JM cry this morning by telling her to go to the end of the line and saying he'd tell Ms. N-- she was cutting. So she did go to the end of the line, and she did cry. I think Ms. N-- asked her what was going on, and put her back at the front of the line, because when they were walking into the classroom, she was back to being first. Last December JM would complain about R being mean to her; I don't think she plays with him that often. With soccer having been banned, I don't know what the boys play. (Though they often shoot rubber balls at the kid baskets.)
What would Gordon Ramsay be like in that sort of setting? haha.
The blonde school teacher asked me how the class was going, and I gave a negative reply, without saying anything at first, and then adding, "They're a handful." She offered to take into her classroom students who were misbehaving. Too bad she can't take in the whole class. We tried the adaptive PE equipment today, and the students couldn't sit still. I am thinking that after lunch I should make them run some laps and see if that tires them out a bit.
1 comment:
Post a Comment