Saturday, July 12, 2008

Macross Frontier, ep 14

Fans of the VF171 enjoyed this episode a lot. There were some complaints about footage being reused, especially when it didn't exactly fit the exposition of the story. Maybe this will be cleaned up for the DVD. Brera Stern revealed himself to the Macross Frontier fleet; the fate of Macross Galaxy remains unknown. The appearance of Rank's mother in a vision reminded me of a Bodhisattva or the Japanese equivalent of Guan Yin (if there is one). It's unfortunate that one of the minor characters was killed off; especially since there was 0 character development for that character.

Macross Frontier - 14 Random Curiosity
Pictures from Random Curiosity:




Star Crossed Anime Blog :: Macross Frontier - 14 :: July :: 2008
Yukan Blog! » Blog Archive » Macross Frontier - 14: Oh no, not ...
crunchyroll - Macross Frontier - Episode 14

For episode 13--
Macross Frontier 13 Sea Slugs! Anime Blog

1 comment:

xoCIGARS.com said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I wish to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article. But what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and in no way seem to get something done. I just ordered these consoles at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week! http://bit.ly/wNFdeA