Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Providence Academy is hiring. I know one of the faculty members, but is there a reason for me to relocate to Wisconsin? It's very unfortunate that St. Stephen's Academy is closing. What's in LaCrosse? The Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe. St. Mary's Oratory isn't far. But Wisconsin? Doesn't sound like Dixie to me. (Neither do Idaho or Montana, and Oklahoma is questionable, but how much traditional culture is left in Wisconsin?)

Wisconsin Folksong Collection, 1937-1946
Wisconsin Historical Images Wisconsin Folk Music Project

MILWAUKEE FOLK DANCE COMMUNITY WEB PAGE
The Coffee House - Acoustic Music and Spoken Word

Madison Folk Music Society Home Page
Celtic Music Association of Madison, Wisconsin

Something I should read, a book by a good Jesuit:
Abandonment to Divine Providence
Abandonment to Divine Providence Catholic Treasury
Abandonment to Divine Providence

The feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus is the Friday following the Second Sunday after Pentecost.

SACRED HEART OF JESUS
Devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus
THE SACRED HEART

From Women for Faith and Family.

(source)

(source, alt)

(source)

Sacred Heart Litany
Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Litany of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

I suppose I'll be re-posting some of this in a little over a month...

No comments: