Dinner tonight with ah Fai at the local Elephant Bar. I can't say I'd go there again--or if I do, I would be ordering just a hamburger or sandwich. Ah Fai had a coupon for the "3 course special" featuring one of the three Adventure entrees (chicken/shrimp/sirloin steak). I had the sirloin steak, and found the exterior of the steak to be overcooked, even though it was supposed to be medium. The portions of steak were also small. I can't imagine paying for the entree at full price ($14.95).
Later another patron came up to me and asked if I went to Pittsburgh High School. He graduated the same year I did. How many doppelgangers do I have? I assume he is living in the area now, and he was with his gf/wife.
There was a group of young Indian adults at a nearby table -- they were in their 20s. Do they work in the area? Or do they actually live in Cupertino? While Indian families were somewhat common ten years ago, Indian twenty-somethings were not.
No comments:
Post a Comment