NCIS Los Angeles, which I usually avoid, had Marisol Nichols in its last episode. I didn't finish watching it, but I hope she can come back for another episode.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
NCIS
Last week's episode of NCIS, "Dead Air," dealt with fringe right-wing domestic terrorists. Will the show ever feature fringe left-wing domestic terrorists? According to wiki, Donald P. Bellasario is still credited as producer of the show; his shows could be pro-military (Magnum P.I., JAG, Airwolf) and yet also rather PC -- or at least "progressive" in its acceptance of contemporary morality. But is the show getting worse and more PC now that he hasn't been the show-runner for several seasons? The season-long story arc for last season started out well, but it sputtered out by the time the cliffhanger from the season finale was revolved in the premiere for the current season. I'm not going to review past seasons to determine whether the show is in decline; it remains a ratings hit for CBS and it is popular with older viewers-I call it "a show for old people." (It does have some young fans; the children of my friend JY saw the show on TV when I was flipping through the channels and they were very familiar with it. JY was shocked since it has a rather high age rating in Australia, but their father allows them to watch the show.) But for how much longer can the show last before it gets tired like its audience? Will Rena Sofer be back as Gibbs's love interest?

NCIS Los Angeles, which I usually avoid, had Marisol Nichols in its last episode. I didn't finish watching it, but I hope she can come back for another episode.
NCIS Los Angeles, which I usually avoid, had Marisol Nichols in its last episode. I didn't finish watching it, but I hope she can come back for another episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment