I did go to the Anonymous 4 informance yesterday, but 1 hour was too short. Maybe I'll get tickets for their April 2012 concert at Stanford, if I have money. It was mostly senior citizens in the audience, along with some families with children, who presumably take classes at the center. My own enjoyment was ruined because there was a little boy sitting next to me in his mother's lap, and he continued to , kick, fidget, play, and talk. What a distraction! But his Uhmerican mother didn't take him out or sit somewhere else (we were sitting in the front row, right in front of the ladies of Anonymous 4, actually 3, since one was sick) until 36 minutes into the program, when he started running around and jumping into her lap. She should have moved 20 minutes earlier. I can understand that there may be little to modify a little boy's behavior, but it was her responsibility to make sure he wasn't a distraction to anyone else rather than try to keep her energetic child with her and listen to the music. How inconsiderate.
Do I need to add that she was Uhmerican with respect to her weight as well? Does too much sugar in the diet create or exacerbate behavior problems in children?
No comments:
Post a Comment