Cafe Salina was decent tonight, though it remains pricey. Everything we had was good, including the fried noodles, though I got tired of that quickly after the first serving. The noodles and the oil were too much for my digestive system. The portions remain smaller than other restaurants, but the quality makes up for it. The restaurant had changed its hours so it was open later, until 1 A.M., but it's cut the hours back by one, so that it's open until midnight. It must be at least a year since I've been there last. If I lived in or near Millbrae I could see myself going there often, even though it's not really paleo-friendly. The congee is quite good. I didn't order any yau tieu tonight as I figured it would be reheated and not fresh. Maybe I'll go there for breakfast when the opportunity presents itself. (We ordered beef and green vegetables fried noodles, congee with beef and egg, vegetables and fish filet, and spicy salt pork chops.)
Yelp
No comments:
Post a Comment