40 is the new 30.
5 Guys today again - while I was there I saw at least two white older white couples with young children. Such families are a common sight here in the Bay Area - white parents who are in their 40s but have children less than 2 years old. Unfortunately for white people, their age is really noticeable. (I have also seen some Asian families that are like this, though.) Maybe some of them married rather recently, or they have been having difficulties conceiving for a long time. But how many of them decided that they were finally ready to have children late in life, after they passed the age of 35, while living it up as a "couple," either married or "single but in a relationship"?
Yeah, I'm quick to judge, but when this is a common sight it does mean something about the moral quality of the people, if the phenomena is due mostly to the last cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment