Judicial Restraint https://t.co/OqnyUTacMx
— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) October 13, 2020
I can’t remember what I had for lunch last Tuesday and Barrett is quoting former judges & justices left and right with zero notes in front of her.
— Gabby Orr (@GabbyOrr_) October 13, 2020
Anti-Christian writer finds a way to scold the church for Catholic Amy Coney Barrett living the life every feminist has aspired to since the 1970's. Come on @NYT you can do better.https://t.co/FcVGmYK67l
— Kelley Vlahos (@VlahosAtQuincy) October 13, 2020
I will say this about the second day of the hearings -- the "conservatives" have not disappointed with their admiration and abundant praises of ACB, thus reinforcing the point that "conservatism" is now feminist. "Conservatism" is a toxic movement.
LIVE: Supreme Court Confirmation Hearing for Nominee Amy Coney Barretthttps://t.co/kT7rfXhQ1J
— Jack Posobiec (@JackPosobiec) October 13, 2020
I feared #AmyConeyBarrett's tart tones (American woman's gravely, vocal fry of a voice) would drive to distraction, but Barrett is brilliant--looks disarmingly sweet and girly, but her replies are gloriously pointed and cerebral. https://t.co/Xhj8fYllum
— ILANA Mercer (@IlanaMercer) October 13, 2020
No comments:
Post a Comment