(stills @ Yahoo! TV)
The only reason why I keep watching Lost? Things haven't gotten that bad yet, but I do think her character Juliet Burke is more attractive than Evangeline Lily's Kate Austen, both physically and personality-wise. Well, if we overlook their propensity for premarital sex. And then there is the question of which character is actually more feminine.
Actress Elizabeth Mitchell arrives at the 60th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles, Sunday, Sept. 21, 2008. (AP Photo by Chris Pizzello)
Rotten Tomatoes photos:
Elizabeth Mitchell: The Lost Interview - The Daily Beast
Mitchell has hopes Juliet won’t die on ‘Lost’
Elizabeth Mitchell Interview - Lost Crazy
The Trades - Interview: Elizabeth Mitchell: Lost with the Others
TV Guide interview
TV Addict interview
Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Site
Elizabeth Mitchell Fan
Elizabeth Mitchell Pics Actress Archives
Elizabeth Mitchell Online
Celebrity Wonder
Bastardly
Zimbio
CelebrityPictures.ca
All Star Pics
Elizabeth Mitchell Pictures - Elizabeth Mitchell Photo Gallery
Blaine Ashley pics
evangeline lilly fan
As for the show itself...
*spoiler alert*
From the very beginning, it's been obvious the questions the story needs to answer well in order for it to be successful:
1. What is the nature of the island?
2. And what explains the purposefulness behind all of the things that have happened? Mere fate or change? Some supernatural intelligence? If it turns out that it is the island itself which has intelligence, I'll be very disappointed.
So is the love triangle between Kate, Jack, and Sawyer broken? Well it was actually replaced by a love rectangle, with Juliet--but has that rectangle grown more complex? Or are there two pairs of lovebirds now? (No comment about the coupling!) I wrote that question as I was watching the most recent episode, "La Fleur." By the end, it appears that it is the former--things have gotten more complicated.
And what happened to the rest of the survivors who stayed on the island!!!
Lapidus left with a woman... I think it must have been Sun. For some reason she didn't disappear off the plane like Jack, Hurley, and Kate. And Ben didn't disappear... I think because the island didn't want him back.
No comments:
Post a Comment