Last night the OD and his wife had xiao Jimmy, his wife, and me over for dinner. It was nice... I wish we could do things like that more often. Xiao Jimmy asked me if there were free dating sites, and I thought of Craigslist, but he reminded me about Yahoo Personals. So I took a look at it again last night, and stayed up quite late. Alas, I was not called for work this morning. I note that it, like Match.com, has a limit on the number of profiles you can save. I suppose the creators thought 100 saved profiles would be enough for anyone. hahaha. I think I saw one or two faces at YP that I had seen at Match.com. I had looked at YP once before, but was reluctant to do anything with it, because to get full access one has to put one's profile up on the Internet, and I don't know if I want my personal information on like that. Of course, one could be dishonest and make a fake profile... maybe I can limit how much I reveal about myself. (YP even asks that people be honest, etc.)
I had a dream the sequel for Master and Commander was being produced...
No comments:
Post a Comment