Saturday, March 21, 2009

The OD called me this afternoon and offered to arrange a meeting with a friend of one of his friends... I think he meant that it would be a group date involving him and his wife. He even said that we could just meet for pearl drinks, and that if I was interested I could drink slowly and if I wasn't, I could drink quickly...

"She's a nice girl."

Aren't they all?

I don't know if she is a member of his church [that is, ecclesial community*] or not. I'll probably call him to find out more about her, but I wouldn't want to waste her time, if I'm really looking for a Catholic wife...


*From the CDF: SOME ASPECTS OF THE CHURCH UNDERSTOOD AS COMMUNION
and RESPONSES TO SOME QUESTIONS REGARDING CERTAIN ASPECTSOF THE DOCTRINE ON THE CHURCH (Zenit)

RESPONSE OF THE CONGREGATION FOR THE DOCTRINE OF THE FAITH ABOUT THE VALIDITY OF BAPTISM CONFERRED IN THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS
Fr Urbano Navarrete, S.J.

No comments: