1. No more visits to In and Out.
2. I need a potty mouth jar, except I'll be using it whenever I say "dude" (Urban Dictionary). Sarge you should stop saying that word too--it's contagious.
3. Work on regaining focus and mental discipline.
Still no news about jobs. I should read through the wikihow for writing a cover letter, and see if I missed anything. While I was at In and Out Milpitas tonight, I spent most of the time people watching, a little on reflecting and jotting down some notes. A lot of stereotypical Americans there, even if not all were Anglo. And then the young people... would it be harsh to say, "What a sorry bunch." At least they probably don't know any better. Then there was one couple that looked like they were having a fight -- the guy wasn't looking very pleased. No smile on his face; rather, he had a serious expression, and his words to his girlfriend also seemed serious. She seemed rather submissive.
No comments:
Post a Comment