Friday, October 21, 2011
Maximos has been long gone from What's Wrong with the World; he hasn't updated his own blog for a long time. I don't know if he left a farewell post or comment, but it had been apparent that his views on economics and many other issues diverged from those of many of the other contributors (the exceptions probably being Jeff Culbreath and Paul Cella). The thread Down with Free Trade reveals that many of the contributors are liberals when it comes to their understanding of the political community, and of economics and its relation to the other practical sciences. I will go back from time to time to read Mr. Culbreath's posts, but there is very little to be gained in spending time there, as I do not identify with the "traditional conservatism" espoused by most of the others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you used to write under a different nom de plume? I don't recall seeing papabear until rather recently.
Hrm, usually I'll use pb as an abbreviation. Only rarely do I use my name when commenting on other websites or blogs, usually to identify myself to people who know me in some capacity.
Post a Comment