Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another book confirming sex differences do exist

Link from Godspy.

FEMME MENTALE
San Francisco neuropsychiatrist says differences between women's and men's brains are very real, and the sooner we all understand it, the better

According to Louann Brizendine, author of The Female Brain:
"Connecting through talking activates the pleasure centers in a girl's brain. We're not talking about a small amount of pleasure. This is huge. It's a major dopamine and oxytocin rush, which is the biggest, fattest neurological reward you can get outside of an orgasm."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY dopamine! Let me tell you a story (which will help my dopamine levels). When I was in Germany, surrounded by men for weeks on end, far, far, from my female buddies, I finally snapped and called my hometown at 10 Euro-cents a minute for some serious Girl Chat. Forty minutes of conversational bliss. Hey, I could feel the dopamine, babies! I wonder what the male equivalent is. Driving a good car on the Autobahn, probably.

papabear said...

dirty guy gives standard answer

Lady says: "you're bad"

Anonymous said...

You're bad! And in Germany, I could tell when bad men made these bad comments, even in German. All of a sudden they looked the way you and New Scot look. It may be a male universal. Now don't make another bad comment to that.