Saturday, August 26, 2006

Photos of Kylee from last weekend in Cleveland

My mother, my sisters (along with their SOs), and the niece were in Cleveland last weekend for the wedding of the MD's friend.

Photos from Thursday



The groomsmen?

The groom and bride.




The woman to the right is rather attractive... is she single?



My sisters making faces.



The clips of the dancing looked great.


Friday -- day of the Wedding




I think the groom's clothing is awesome. (And the bride looks beautiful.)







Saturday

"Hey why are you holding her!"

"Grr."

"My mommy! Go away!"


"Mine! Mine!'

We see who won that fight.

"I'm taking you down!"
Actually I think she's reaching for a toy, but it looks like she's going to wrestle little girl Hannah.

"I can dance. You can't. You can't even walk for long."








Fighting again. "My mommy!"
And who said the consequences of original sin don't exist?


Mommy bird is feeding baby bird.



Sunday

There's a clip of the niece dancing after this picture was taken. Hilarious! Plus the clip where she is kicking her foot in time with the music.



"Whoa. What's wrong with your hand."

"I can't believe you're touching me with that."


Haha. I am told that she gets a big laugh out of passing gas. Whom does she resemble?

No comments: