Thursday, July 12, 2007

10000 BC trailer

Yahoo Movies

Hrm... not sure if this will give support to anarcho-primitivism like Apocalypto did.

I did see the trailer for 1-18-08. A Godzilla sequel? I'm not sure... I probably wouldn't be in the mood for another monster/disaster movie, but it probably is intriguing enough to draw in a lot of people the first weekend. There has been rumors floating around about the quality of Invasion because of the re-shoots, change of directors and so on, but the trailer may give some reassurance about the final product. There is a French movie adaptation of Lady Chatterly's Lover; I don't know much about the original novel, except that it was deemed pornographic and banned (and probably rightly so), though only for a time. The trailer gives one the impression that it will be rated R; then again it is French. I don't know who read the novel when it was first published, men or women, but it seems like contemporary romance novels aren't much different from it. So it wouldn't surprise me if the movie itself is another example of porn for women.

As for Sunshine... I think it will do better than Solaris and the two Mars movies (I'm not going to bother to look up the titles, but one of them had Val Kilmer). I don't know if my movie fatigue will be gone by the time it is released, or if Sunshine will actually interest me.

No comments: